No products were found matching your selection.
Deal on Near Expiry Supplements in India
Taking a Near Expiry Supplements is highly unlikely to cause you harm. Unlike food, vitamins don’t go “bad,” nor do they become toxic or poisonous. At this time, there haven’t been any documented cases of illness or death resulting from expired vitamins.
BE SURE ABOUT AUTHENTICITY OF YOUR PURCHASE!
- We have complete Transparency about the importers which we use to source the Supplements.
- Each and Every Supplement purchased from our site will come with the Hologram/MRP label of its authorized importer.
- We are Certified & Authorized for distribution by the importers. ( View Certificates )
- Tax Paid GST Invoice will be provided with each and every order.
- Each and Every product is far from Expiration Date and has a Batch Number that can be verified from the Brand.
While FitBasket endeavors to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items are very rarely delivered with alternative packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and instructions on all products from your brands official Website prior to use and that you do not rely solely on the information provided by FitBasket.