What is a Whey Protein Blends?
Whey Protein Blends. Not all protein is created equal, and not all health and fitness goals are created equal. After that, choosing the right protein supplement can be confusing at times, as there are usually more than a handful to choose from.
A Whey Protein Blends blend is any product or complement that consists of multiple protein source. This may be a aggregate of whey protein and whey protein isolate for example, or a mix of whey protein and casein, or egg protein.
Why use a Whey Protein Blends?
Protein blends contain multiple sources of protein and each of these proteins has their own unique amino acid profiles and rates of digestion. Whey protein is naturally high in Leucine and is typically digested within 30 minutes. Egg white protein on the other hand is lower in Leucine, but higher in the amino acids Phenylalanine and Cystine, with a slower rate of digestion. Combined in a blend, you get the benefits of both.
- Often a combination of fast & slow-release proteins.
- More diverse amino acid profiles.
BE SURE ABOUT AUTHENTICITY OF YOUR PURCHASE!
- We have complete Transparency about the importers which we use to source the Supplements.
- Each and Every Supplement purchased from our site will come with the Hologram/MRP label of its authorized importer.
- Tax Paid GST Invoice will be provided with each and every order.
- Each and Every product is far from Expiration Date and has a Batch Number that can be verified from the Brand.
While FitBasket endeavors to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items are very rarely delivered with alternative packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and instructions on all products from your brands official Website prior to use and that you do not rely solely on the information provided by FitBasket.