What is Whey Protein Concentrate ?
Whey protein concentrate is the cheapest and most common form of whey protein, a by-product of cheese making. Whey protein concentrate is a common bodybuilding supplement used to increase protein intake in the diet, often with the aim of maximizing muscle hypertrophy.
Whey protein typically comes in three major forms: concentrate (WPC), isolate (WPI), and hydrolysate (WPH).
concentrates usually have low (but still significant) levels of fat and cholesterol, but generally higher levels of bioactive compounds and carbohydrates in the form of lactose; they only contain between 29 and 89 percent protein by weight.
BE SURE ABOUT AUTHENTICITY OF YOUR PURCHASE!
- We have complete Transparency about the importers which we use to source the Supplements.
- Each and Every Supplement purchased from our site will come with the Hologram/MRP label of its authorized importer.
- We are Certified & Authorized for distribution by the importers. ( View Certificates )
- Tax Paid GST Invoice will be provided with each and every order.
- Each and Every product is far from Expiration Date and has a Batch Number that can be verified from the Brand.
While FitBasket endeavors to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items are very rarely delivered with alternative packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and instructions on all products from your brands official Website prior to use and that you do not rely solely on the information provided by FitBasket.