GNC L Arginine 1000 mg – 90 Tablets
Sold By: FitBasket
Ships From: New Delhi
Zeon Lifesciences Limited, Healthcare Division-11, Village Kunja, Rampur Road, Paonta Sahib, Sirmour H.P- 173025
Country of Origin: India.
- Reviews (0)
GNC L Arginine 1000 mg
- Each capsule provides 1 g of L-Arginine.
- Advanced Capsule Delivery.
- GNC L Arginine is involved in creatine formation and the synthesis of creatine provides energy to your muscles for movements, especially quick movements.
- Increases Nitric Oxide Production: Arginine is an essential precursor of nitric oxide and L-Citrulline can be recycled in the Citulline – NO cycle. This way both contirbute to Nitric Oxide Production.
- Helps Maintain Blood Vessel Tone: Arginine and Citrulline both lead to production of nitric oxide and nitric oxide help maintain blood vessel tone and thus plays a role in protein synthesis.
|CONCERN||Heart, Well Being|
|NUMBER OF SERVINGS||90|
|SERVING SIZE||One Capsule|
BE SURE ABOUT AUTHENTICITY OF YOUR PURCHASE!
- ✔ We have complete Transparency about the importers which we use to source the Supplements.
- ✔ Each and Every Supplement purchased from our site will come with the Hologram/MRP label of its authorized importer.
- ✔ We are Certified & Authorized for distribution by the importers. ( View Certificates )
- ✔ Tax Paid GST Invoice will be provided with each and every order.
- ✔ Each and Every product is far from Expiration Date and has a Batch Number that can be verified from the Brand.
While FitBasket endeavors to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items are very rarely delivered with alternative packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and instructions on all products from your brands official Website prior to use and that you do not rely solely on the information provided by FitBasket.
There are no reviews yet.