MyProtein Impact Whey protein – 2.2 Lb/1 Kg
Save Extra with Available Offers
Get Extra 5% off on all In-App Purchase.
Get 3% Extra discount on all Prepaid Orders.
Get 2% Cashback as Loyalty Reward in your Fitcash wallet on every order.
Importer: MSM Retail Pvt. Ltd.
Sold By: FitBasket
Ships From: New Delhi
Manufacturer: THE HUT GROUP P.O BOX 612, NORTHWICH, CW99HX, UK. Country of Origin : UK
- Reviews (13)
MyProtein Impact Whey protein – 1 Kg
MyProtein Impact Whey protein – 2.2 Lb/1 Kg is made up of premium quality grass-fed whey and contains 21grams per serving. It also delivers 4.5grams of BCAA, 3.6g of Glutamine per scoop, 1.9g of fat and 1g of carbohydrate per scoop. This is the apt product for you if you’re in search of a quality assured whey protein powder with exceptional value for money and a remarkable nutritional profile. MyProtein Impact Whey protein – 1 Kg is fast absorbing and recommended to be consumed 30-60 minutes post workout. Alternatively, it can be consumed on daily basis as your basic protein intake. It is consumed with water or milk or can be made through recipes with a Greek yoghurt. To go that extra mile, check out our range of Impact Whey Protein recipes on The Zone Recipe Page, Suggested Use Add 1 large scoop (25g) to water or milk in a protein shake half an hour before and after the workout. It can be taken as a snack or as a pre-bed protein kick, we suggest mixing with milk due to its slower absorption rates. 1 Scoop serving contains 21g of protein, 4.5g of BCAA, and 2g of Leucine.
Benefits of MyProtein Impact Whey protein – 1 Kg
- Low fat and carbohydrate.
- 80% protein content per serving.
- Helps in growth and muscle mass maintenance.
- Great tasting and easy to mix.
- This supplement is for both pre-workout and post workout.
Whey Protein Concentrate, Cocoa Powder, Natural, And Artificial Flavoring, Soy Lecithin, Sucralose.
Mix 1 scoop (25g) with 6-8 fl oz of water, milk or your preferred beverage and consume immediately (Adjust liquid content to suit your preferred thickness). Consume approximately 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per day. You can achieve this through a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements. We recommend consuming your daily protein allotment over several small meals spread evenly throughout the day.
BE SURE ABOUT AUTHENTICITY OF YOUR PURCHASE!
- ✔ We have complete Transparency about the importers which we use to source the Supplements.
- ✔ Each and Every Supplement purchased from our site will come with the Hologram/MRP label of its authorized importer.
- ✔ We are Certified & Authorized for distribution by the importers. ( View Certificates )
- ✔ Tax Paid GST Invoice will be provided with each and every order.
- ✔ Each and Every product is far from Expiration Date and has a Batch Number that can be verified from the Brand.
While FitBasket endeavors to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items are very rarely delivered with alternative packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and instructions on all products from your brands official Website prior to use and that you do not rely solely on the information provided by FitBasket.