- Supplement Facts
- Reviews (20)
- Authenticity Check
Labrada’s ISO WHEY is not a blend containing whey protein concentrate, peptides, or other proteins. You get only 100% pure whey protein isolate as the source of protein. It is low in sugar and carbs, so it’s perfect for dieting. Plus, it is lactose-free, so there is no bloating, gas, or indigestion associated with cheap proteins.
Labrada’s ISO WHEY is also gluten-free, perfect for individuals who must avoid gluten because they suffer from gluten sensitivities. And, perfect for athletes, bodybuilders,and fitness enthusiasts who demand the purest, highest quality protein available on the market. It is an excellent source of all the essential amino acids and is extremely rich in the branched chain amino acids (BCAAs), leucine, isoleucine, and valine. Branched chain amino acids make up one-third of muscle protein and are important to athletes because training increases the body’s demand for them. An adequate supply of BCAAs in the blood is insurance against loss of muscle size and strength.
Labrada’s 100% ISO WHEY is also high in glutamine, which accounts for approximately 60% of all free amino acids in the body.
We cannot guarantee 100% accuracy of supplement facts, images, description or any other data provided on this product page. Supplements facts are subjected to change with different flavors. Information provided here is for your reference only, kindly cross-check product related information from brand’s website.
BE SURE ABOUT AUTHENTICITY OF YOUR PURCHASE!
- ✔ We have complete Transparency about the importers which we use to source the Supplements.
- ✔ Each and Every Supplement purchased from our site will come with the Hologram/MRP label of its authorized importer.
- ✔ We are Certified & Authorized for distribution by the importers. ( View Certificates )
- ✔ Tax Paid GST Invoice will be provided with each and every order.
- ✔ Each and Every product is far from Expiration Date and has a Batch Number that can be verified from the Brand.